- This event has passed.
Macondo Writers Workshop
July 26, 2022 - July 30, 2022
Exited to work with Dorothy Allison, who is leading the nonfiction/memoir workshop at upcoming Macondo Writers Workshop virtual edition! And ready to be inspired by the works of Macondista writer-activists.
In addition to workshops, there will be three nights of readings including a faculty reading July 29 7:00-8:30 pm CST. All readings free and open to the public. Register at the Macondo homepage for the link. I’ll read memoir work on July 30.
THREE NIGHTS OF READINGS
- Open Mic Reading July 28, 7-8:30 p.m.CST
- Guest Faculty Reading July 29, 7-8:00 p.m. CST
- Open Mic Reading July 30, 5:30-6:30 p.m.CST
Applications open each year in January.
- July 26, 2022
- July 30, 2022
- Event Categories:
- Adult writers, Experienced
- Event Tags:
- fiction, memoir, memoir and personal essay, nonfiction, Poetry, Readings, social justice, writing workshops
- Macondo Writers
- View Organizer Website